addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Upper Manhattan Democracy for America/DFNYC Meetup Group Message Board › I'm about to go national - join me? Do it for Claire. AND Michael!

I'm about to go national - join me? Do it for Claire. AND Michael!

Mimi
mimmio
New York, NY
Post #: 55
If anyone wants to do phone calls for Claire McCaskill, let me know.
I just signed up to do short blocks of easy, friendly-Dem "reminder" calls, reminding folks to VOTE.

I've got the contact no. where you can "enlist" in Claire's Army, too.
Missouri is one of 3 crucial states we MUST win.

From what I know it's TRULY neck and neck, and every Mo-Vote counts.
We CAN help from here.

So if you feel like going national,[/b] this is the race to be. The world is watching the "Show Me State."
If you need incentive, watch this -http://claireonline.c...­

Thanks.
Miriam (ask me for the number - I WILL reply!)
events-at-dfnyc-dot-org