addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Democracy for America Meetup Group Message Board › summing up mainstream media(MSM)

summing up mainstream media(MSM)

A former member
Post #: 109
this does a very good job of explaining why the 'fight' is so difficult.devilish
A former member
Post #: 13
I don't know how you have time to track down all these web locations and articles, but this one is right on the mark. Every time I hear a media have a group asking what they have done wrong, it seems they end up giving the media at least a B plus for job done. They don't hit on the points this does at all. Thanks
A former member
Post #: 114
Sue, it's just a knack; what I'm thinking strongly about doing is putting up a blog/website with music and commentary on the 'news' and letting people know what the site is so they can go and listen and have an 'easy' source for all the stuff I 'watch/think about'.devilish