WordPress Plugins add new functions to your site: contact forms, social sharing, SEO tweaks, and more. According the annual WordPress survey, plugins are the "Most Loved" and "Most Hated" aspect of the platform.
• which plugins are considered essential in 2015
• which plugins you should avoid
• how to vet a plugin for quality
• who writes the best plugins
• how to turn off a bad plugin
• how to update you plugins safely
• how to fix the white screen of death
Tony Cecala, WordPress Consultant with support from several WordPress developers in the group.
• 1PM-2:10PM: Pizza Networking Gathering🍕
• 2:10PM-2:30PM: Announcements 📣
• 2:30PM-3:30PM: Presentation 🎬
• 3:30PM-5:00PM: Casual Summer Social 🍻
PS—There is a rumor that a group member is celebrating his birthday that day; so bring some good cheer, but no presents please. 🎂
Thank you: Improving Enterprises (http://improvingenterprises.com/), WP Engine (http://j.mp/dfwwpwpengine1), Develare (http://www.develare.com/), and WP Attendant (http://wpattendant.com/) for allowing us to spend the afternoon eating pizza and networking with our WordPress friends.