addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW WordPress Group Message Board Job Board › Wordpress site designer needed

Wordpress site designer needed

Tim
user 3113933
Dallas, TX
Post #: 11
Looking for a someone who is starting off building sites through Wordpress. Not looking for virtual newbies and not really looking for a mega rockstar. We are looking for somebody we can work with and help build a client base with. We have plugins for wordpress that are business related for online and offline clients that a lot of people don't have.
We want to help you grow as a designer and as a business person.
We will also have some client needs that we can't address. We are familiar with Wordpress, but you may have a better and different take on what we need. Your input will be very important to us.
Tim
www.jawdroppingmedia.com
214699-6952
Have a GREAT Holiday season!
Thanks!
Ken F.
user 3788209
Garland, TX
Post #: 5
Greetings Tim,
at AWS CREATIVE SOLUTIONS LLC, I have been working with WordPress for about 3 years and thus far have 60+ websites running WordPress, a couple of MultiSite setups and a few Ecommerce sites, all using WordPress.
For members I prefer S2 members which allows for multiple buy in rates for different member accesses.

Give me a ring 903 926 2607 I am in Garland - From 7/31 until 8/10 I will be in Santa Barbara Ca. but accessible on that mobile.

ken