addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW WordPress Group Message Board WordPress Q&A › PageLines Drag & Drop Framework for WordPress Websites

PageLines Drag & Drop Framework for WordPress Websites

Stephanie I.
stephintexas
Dallas, TX
Post #: 960
Is anyone familiar with this website/tool for drag and drop designed WordPress sites. I am a total newbie at designing, so would this be a good way for me to get started.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide an answer/opinion.

Stephanie Inge
stephintexas@gmail.com
Tom (TR) R.
TomRyanIII
Rockwall, TX
Post #: 1
Thought you would be interested in this comparison of drag and drops as page lines is included.

http://chrislema.com/...­

Tom Ryan
IMassistance.com
TR@TexasRyans.com
Aida R.
user 4386305
Grapevine, TX
Post #: 2
Hi Stephanie,

If you are looking for something REALLY EASY to design wordpress themes I would recommend to look at Artisteer.com, awesome software, only $50 and it makes everything easy breezy. This is the absolute easiest way to make your own themes, there is a trial version, and you will absolutely love the simplicity of it.

Another really good option is the Genesis Framework with the Prose theme, which is very simple to use and edit your own colors, header, background, etc. This option costs a bit more but really does give you better themes that are clean, seo friendly, and have a reliable framework. Better option than Artisteer, but it does have more of a learning curve.

Hope that helps, I actually tried page lines before and found it confusing, and their interface wasn't user friendly to me, but everyone is different. If you are really looking for drag-and-drop, I would check out headway themes, they have a somewhat easier interface.

Hope that helps smile