addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW WordPress Group Message Board WordPress Q&A › Wordpress recommendation needed

Wordpress recommendation needed

A former member
Post #: 2
I am currently looking for a plugin that will allow me to post multiple jobs on our website, allow applicants to search by several different categories, and give them the option of uploading a resume or filling out an application.

Can anyone have any recommendations?
Daniel E.
user 71122792
Dallas, TX
Post #: 14
Heya Adam,

The holy grail for a staffing/executive search company. Something easy to use for both its users, and employees. The following link to a plugin supports your needs: WP Jobboard Pro

I've never had much luck finding a free plugin for this, that I liked. Be advised that its my personal opinion that something like this should always be custom tailored for your website specifically. But the plugin above seems to support what you've asked for.