addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW WordPress Group Message Board Job Board › Need Instagram help - building audience & Pinterest help

Need Instagram help - building audience & Pinterest help

Robin
Robin986
Dallas, TX
Post #: 5
Hello!

Have a client who needs to build an audience of Instagram the right way as fast as possible & a different client who is exploring hiring a social media manager contractor for his biz.

Just like our last meet-up talking about print media - get this! Now magazines are selecting their models based on their social media following - so that they can get the models to push their print media for them.... FOR FREE!

Having been a model I am disgusted they are doing this & I wouldn't pimp myself out like this - but this client loves modeling & is willing to play on their terms & hire help to get where they want her audience to be.

So anyone out there - please let me know who you are, your approach & your rates please.

There are 2 different clients I'm trying to service here.

Thanks!