addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Long Beach Digital Photography/Photoshop Meetup Group Message Board › Am I the only one???

Am I the only one???

A former member
Post #: 1
well, those new 'photoshoot' meetup posted in our group seems little strange to me.

1. that meetup is not for organized our group but group where he is 'organizer'.

2. almost everyone who said 'attend' were joined this month. lol Beside, they are not live even close to LBC!!

so... for me, this is not for our fellow long beach photog but just ad for his own group and posted everywhere.
Is there any rule to post meetups???
Dave S
Cirripedia
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 46
Agree, shameless and intrusive, but that is free enterprise. Just ignore them. I don't know of any Meetup rules that would prevent them from doing this self promotion. Unfortunate, but trivial.