addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Singapore Digital Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Freelance Photographer for Long term project

Freelance Photographer for Long term project

A former member
Post #: 2
Folks... I'm looking for freelance photographer, preferbly amateurs, as I believe in building the skill set on anyone who is willing to learn.

This will be a paying gig (no.. am no free loader) so let me know if you are keen.
You will be working with kids and the date for the first assignment is on the 2nd Jan 2013 (morning).

email me if you are keen:
james.woodworth@myplog.co