addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Schaumburg Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Southwest Michigan Wine trip (5 seats left)

Southwest Michigan Wine trip (5 seats left)

Stacy
user 52967752
Hanover Park, IL
Good Morning,

I just want to remind everyone that the deadline for RSVP's are fast approaching and we dont' want anyone left behind. Please check out the details for this fun filled day, Sandy and I have been working on lots of fun things to do on the bus ride to and from the Winery.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Don't be left behind RSVP today.

Sandy and Stacy
Stacy
user 52967752
Hanover Park, IL
Post #: 14
I noticed I forgot to mention we will be starting the day off with Mimosas, and donuts. :) Please join us for this great fun filled day.