WEEKEND WARRIORS is a casual business networking event for Entrepreneurs & Professionals. We meet monthly, exchange business cards, play "What's Your Title? Bingo" & hear from dynamic speakers [this month we have three(3) speakers] from various fields.
COST: $12.00 advance, $20.00 at the door (no receipts at the door)
*** ADVANCE DISCOUNT TICKETS: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/weekend-warriors-casual-business-networking-with-3-guest-speakers-tickets-10180364745
DRESS CODE: Casual to Business Casual... it's a Sunday, no need to get all dressed up, just come as you are most comfortable (Some of us will even be in jeans! YES JEANS at a business networking event. Are you bold/daring enough to wear yours too? :-)
1. HEALTH ~ James Braithwaite, Msc.(PT), CSCS:
• Founder of Braithwaite Physiotherapy in The Yorkville Health Clinic
• ABOUT: tba
• WHAT HE'S DOING NOW: tba
• WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: tba
2. TECHNOLOGY ~ TBA
3. NETWORKING ~ Sarah E Robinson
• Founder of Creating Connextions Events & How to Network Properly (course)
• ABOUT: Sarah has been called The Queen of Networking, why? Because she seems to not only meet people everywhere she goes, but they connect with her & are at ease around her. It's because of these traits that Sarah grew massive network in a very short time period, but she didn't stop there. She continues to make genuine connections on a daily basis, constantly growing her network & teach others how to achieve the similar outcomes in the process.
• WHAT SHE'S DOING: Sarah has taught entrepreneurs & professionals how to network in a variety of classroom & work place settings for numerous corporations. Now she has gone 1 step further & created a specialized networking course for the public to learn these same skills.
• WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: Want to know how she does it? Sarah will give us some tips & tricks on how you can network more effectively, be remembered more often & create genuine connections to grow your network.
"WHAT'S YOUR TITLE?" aka Bingo: Each attendee will get a bingo card with 25 job titles on it. You walk around the room networking & getting each person you meet to sign the game card under their job title. The person/people with the most signatures will win a prize! (PLEASE be sure to fill in your job title when you purchase your ticket as those will be the professions we place on the cards.)
If you would like to be a speaker at future events or donate prizes please email [masked]
* * * Don't Forget Your Business Cards & Pens * * *