addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The GTA Singles Dining Out And Social Meetup Group Message Board › Is divorce contagious?

Is divorce contagious?

Gina
user 2661256
Group Organizer
Georgetown, ON
Hey Folks

I hope you all have been enjoying this warm weather that has been coming our way. I know it was a long hard winter for some of us, and finally we get to peel off our winter coats, and make way for some wonderful relaxing summer days just ahead.

As a relationship coach I have been doing some research lately about divorce. I wanted to post this question to you all to see what your experiences have been. Do you feel that divorce is contagious? Did you divorce your partner, or did your partner divorce you after a friend, family member or co worker did the same?

Feel free to post your answers on the board and/or email me direct at ginalogandaniels@cogeco.ca­.

I look forward to hearing about your thoughts!

Kind regards

Event Organizer

Gina Daniels
A former member
Post #: 8
No experience of contagion here.