addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Gina
user 2661256
Group Organizer
Georgetown, ON
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to send a quick note to remind everyone that the reservations for the Spacco event will be under Bruces name as he is hosting this event.

PLEASE make sure that you show up! He has reserved this space on his credit card and therefore it is only cordial for you to be there as you have signed up for this event.

I wish you all a great time, and I will see you soon at another upcoming event.

Cheers

Gina