JOINTLY ORGANISED WITH (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter & Booz Allen Hamilton.
VENUE SPONSORED BY FOUND.
AIM OF THIS EVENT
- Attendees to get their hands on CTF experiences
- Announcement of Kaizen Singapore CTF (to be held in Oct)
- Introduce Kaizen Singapore CTF Challenge Development Contest
- Kaizen Singapore CTF Challenge Writing Workshop
- Social & Network
- Introduction: Div0, (ISC)2 and Booz Allen Hamilton
- About the Kaizen CTF including demo of gameplay
- Overview of CTF Challenge Development Contest
- Challenge Development Walkthrough
- CTF Experience & Challenge Development Workshop
- Social & Network
TRACY SALES is a Lead Associate at Booz Allen Hamilton, leading the cyber testing programme within the international market. Tracy has been with Booz Allen Hamilton for 9 years and has worked with a variety of clients across multiple industries; primarily designing and leading cyber assessment activities.
JEFF HAMMETT is a Senior Consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton, where he leads the offensive-side of cyber testing within the international market. Prior to joining Booz Allen Hamilton he helped small businesses defend their networks and systems and was a frequent participant in CTF events.
Both Tracy and Jeff has extensive experience hosting CTF competition; having led events on multiple continents for Booz Allen. In April of this year, their team partnered with the Saudi Arabian Federation for Cybersecurity and Programming to host "Kaizen Arabia", a national CTF for 300 participants which was broadcast on live TV.
ABOUT OUR VENUE SPONSOR
FOUND. is a network of innovation studios where ambitious entrepreneurs and corporates find coaching, expertise, and partners to create future-ready solutions. Found. a community of over 2,500 members and alumni, and have supported more than 75 corporates in developing their innovation agendas. Found. also became Google for Entrepreneurs’ first Southeast Asian partner in 2017. For more information, visit www.found.us