- Food, Drinks & Networking (20mins)
- Introduction & Announcement (10mins)
- "#IICSG2019 CXO Brief Digest for Practitioners” by Emil Tan (~30mins)
- "Public vs. Private; different different but same same" by Kelvan Siew (~20 mins)
- Networking (Till Late)
VENUE SPONSOR: GovTech
F&B SPONSOR: GovTech
BEER SPONSOR: Infosec In the City, Singapore (#IICSG)
#IICSG2019 CXO BRIEF DIGEST FOR PRACTITIONERS
A quick overview of what was shared at #IICSG2019 CXO Brief (https://www.infosec-city.com/sg19-cxo) and what are the takeaways for non-execs i.e. us, the practitioners.
PUBLIC VS. PRIVATE; DIFFERENT DIFFERENT BUT SAME SAME
A sharing of how ICT governance is done in the private and public sector.
EMIL TAN has experienced in many cybersecurity trades – from R&D, to cybersecurity governance, risk management, consultancy and operations. Emil is a significant contributor to the cybersecurity community. He founded and leads Division Zero (Div0). He is also the organiser and co-founder of Infosec In the City, Singapore (#IICSG).
KELVAN SIEW has over 10 years of experience and exposed to security and audit related experience performing and leading teams in various technology and security risk services assignments with clients from banking institutions, educational institutions, software companies, gaming institutions and Government agencies.
- Thai pineapple fried rice
- Sin Chow Mee Hoon
- Beancurd and Mushroom
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- Steam Dory Fish with Superior Oriental Sauce
- Iced Jelly with Cocktail
- Refreshing Lime Cordial
Rye & Pint Beer! (https://www.ryepint.com/)
- Code of Conduct: https://www.div0.sg/code-of-conduct