Join us for Python Project Night!
Project Nights are informal gatherings where attendees can bring their own projects and work together (or just next to each other). We'll have at least one experienced Python web developer on hand to help less experienced people with their projects.
We host these project nights each month in addition to our normal talk meetups.
• 6:30-7:00pm - Arrive, eat and catch up (thank Chief (http://agencychief.com/) for the food!)
• 7:00pm-8:45pm - Coworking
What could you do at project night, you ask?
• Work on your own side projects with other people doing the same
• Get help learning Python (or Django or Flask) from more experienced developers. (Or, help mentor other attendees if you're already a whiz)
• Ask for a code review for a project you've been working on by yourself
• Talk through a particular problem with someone who has solved it before
• Just hang out and have some cool conversations!
We are cross-listing this event with DC Python, so please RSVP to only one so we can get an accurate headcount.