addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dungeons & Dragons, Detroit and Southeast Michigan Message Board DM/GM's looking for players › Canton- Pathfinder/Numenera Hybrid - Seeks 1 additional Player - Updated 1-12-13

Canton- Pathfinder/Numenera Hybrid - Seeks 1 additional Player - Updated 1-12-13

Dreads
user 3203037
Canton, MI
Post #: 65
looking for one player for our longterm campaign.
Dreads
user 3203037
Canton, MI
Post #: 66
10/5 looking for players.
Dreads
user 3203037
Canton, MI
Post #: 67
Still looking for 1 or 2 additional players.
Kenneday D.
user 119028572
Westland, MI
Post #: 1
Hey Dreads I'm very much interested in the campaign. I sent an email about it earlier but I just joined the meet up group so I thought I'd respond here too so you'd know I was legit. (really not trying to be a pest, I just saw the thread and just decided to take a chance and let you know I actually was a Michigan role player. From Westland even)
Dreads
user 3203037
Canton, MI
Post #: 68
Hi John,

I just read this post, if you're still interested we are as well. We actually finally got a full gorup and plan on starting this weekend.
Kenneday D.
user 119028572
Westland, MI
Post #: 4
I am still interested :) I didn't get notified of the response until this morning but I would still like to join. The only things I need to know are where, when and what time do you break. Well that and character gen stuff lol.

Really the only thing that would prevent me from being there is if we get a ton of snow tomorrow. Apart from that I'll be there with bells on. :)
Dreads
user 3203037
Canton, MI
Post #: 69
Hi, yeah we canceled game today because of the impending snow. We better get a shit ton of it, i mean a crap ton.

In any case, i'll private message you. It gives us a solid week to talk about the game.
Dreads
user 3203037
Canton, MI
Post #: 70
Hi John, I sent you an email, let me know if you get it.