addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dungeons & Dragons, Detroit and Southeast Michigan Message Board DM/GM's looking for players › Canton/Ypsilanti pathfinder game seeking players

Canton/Ypsilanti pathfinder game seeking players

Marie
Saedista
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 3
My husband and I are looking to start a new bi-weekly game, preferably Saturday afternoons. We can host at our house in Ypsilanti. My husband will DM a pathfinder adventure path that will take characters from first level up to around 20.

New players are welcome as well as old timers. We don't have an age limit but we do prefer people who are mature (not in years, but in attitude). We try to achieve a good blend of role and roll playing; player input is always welcome (the more you write a background the more it will be incorporated and your experience will be that much richer).

My husband and I are in our 30s with no kids. My husband has many more years experience playing and DMing than I do. He's easy going as a DM and willing to work with players to enhance everyone's experience.

We do have cats and dogs just so anyone with allergies has a heads up.

You can respond here with questions or interest or message me privately.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Marie,

Your game sounds perfect for my friend and I. We've been playing together for nearly a decade with the same group, and are looking for a new experience. You and your husband's game sounds just like what we're looking for! Let me know when and where you're planning on hosting your first game, and we'd love to play with you.
Marie
Saedista
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 6
Hi Jeff

We are currently full but, if you'd like, we can save your info if we find we need others or for a later campaign.

Marie