2438 West Anderson Lane
We play a different genre, theme, level, world, style, every week (usually what the newest players want).
We have more players than showing. This is just a flaw in Meetup and it's limitations.
Or we choose to continue with the last game if it was really fun. Have a favorite? Love hack and slash? Roleplaying? DM of 37 years (42 years playing) will be hosting the game at Dragons Lair.
We literally have all known OD&D, First, Second, and most Third Edition D&D materials and a lot of DM created materials, after running a campaign for 37 years nearly every week. We simply don't run 3rd Edition rules.
Every Week we will run a game and the players will determine the setting, genre, and level of the game, old characters or new. Those who show up on time at 12 noon decide. Those who come late lose the option.
Priority seating goes to those who show up consistently.
Think of it as a D&D buffet of pre-Third Edition adventure. We can change each week or do one for an extended time, as the group desires.
1) Play a known NPC in the various settings of TSR and WoTC.
2) Play a DM created NPC in the various settings of TSR and WoTC.
3) Help Co-DM.
4) Guest DM (after having co-DMed at least twice)
5) Or just come pick the brains and resources of a DM with a game three decades long.
6) Or join up and be a regular to help explore the multiverse with us.
7) Use a past PC of your own. Must be acceptable to the players involved.
If you want to create a character, come early or expect to have a simple character to start and fill out details later.
Must have transportation; no buses.