addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Message Board Looking for: Group, Game, DM, GM, Player(s) › How many one-shot DMs are out there?

How many one-shot DMs are out there?

James H.
MightyDuck836
Austin, TX
Post #: 35
In the interest of attempting to revive ye old monthly meetups, I was wondering how many people would be willing to DM a one shot game at some point in the future? I'm not asking for a commitment or anything, just if you're willing to give it a shot.

This is all pending a location, of course. I plan on getting down to Wonko's at some point next week, if only because I'm super busy this week, but if you have any suggestions where we might find some (preferably) free space to have a few tables at, let me know.
Paul
Anazlu
Austin, TX
Post #: 25
I can Dm a One shot if needed.
A former member
Post #: 53
I can one-shot anything, but I run rules light.
A former member
Post #: 166
I can