addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Message Board Looking for: Group, Game, DM, GM, Player(s) › Forming a group in Bastrop / Elgin / Smithville

Forming a group in Bastrop / Elgin / Smithville

Brandon
user 3452953
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 7
1) Game System : DND
2) Version 3.5 or 4 E. Majority rules.
3) Location (Generally) Bastrop / Elgin / Smithville we can do it at my office building.
4) Duration of the Event (if known) Thursday Evening was my idea.
5) Expectations I am going to be new to DMing, the only reason I am venturing into is the lack of groups in my area. I am open to there being more than one DM.
6) Date TBD once we get 4-6 players I think we can figure this out.
7) Times Any time after 6 PM.
8) Materials Needed Dice you will need and the Players hand book. We can print anything we want off at my office.

(Originally posted in wrong area sorry.)
A former member
Post #: 179
have you had any luck forming a group? I have just moved to Bastrop from Austin and am looking to form one or join one.