addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Message Board Looking for: Group, Game, DM, GM, Player(s) › Need players for 3.5e game

Need players for 3.5e game

Ashley B.
user 68766472
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I've got a campaign ready to go. It just needs players for me to customize it to. I'd be willing to teach newbie the ropes if need be.
It is best to contact me on facebook.

~Ash
Ashley B.
user 68766472
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Oops, for got to mention that we would be playing in the Cedar Park/Leander area
Alan
A1an
Leander, TX
Post #: 8
I know some players who enjoyed 3.5 a great deal and their current games have some what teetered to the void as some games do. What do you believe will be the days and schedule of these games?
hogunthegrim
user 8899241
Austin, TX
Post #: 91
It's been mentioned but schedule?

A former member
Post #: 1
New to the discussion. I'd join in on a 3.5e once schedules. It has been a while since I've played d&d in general, sorry. But I'll pick it up quick and be interested in a regular session for sure.
hogunthegrim
user 8899241
Austin, TX
Post #: 92
So....nothing?