addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Message Board Events › 4th ED Character Creation Boot Camp...

4th ED Character Creation Boot Camp...

Warren L.
WarrenLaFrance
Austin, TX
Post #: 42
So, does anyone want to get together soon to run through the rules of creating characters?

Then generate a few for practice and if time permits, a quick one-shot game?

Proposed Date: Sunday June 15th

Warren
Flynn
Flynn
Austin, TX
Post #: 42
That's Father's Day, so some might have family plans. As for myself, my family and I are flying back from our vacation that day. Perhaps you might consider a week or two later?

Still, if there's interest, I think you should go for it. I think it would be cool to give people that extra chance to get used to the new rules, and who can pass up a chance to game? :)

Enjoy,
Flynn
A former member
Post #: 14
I'm interested.