addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin D&D and Tabletop RPG Meetup Message Board Looking for: Group, Game, DM, GM, Player(s) › South Austin 4e D&D Group Starting

South Austin 4e D&D Group Starting

A former member
Post #: 3
I'm looking into starting a 4e group in South Austin and am looking to see if there's enough interest to do so! If interested, leave a comment here or send me a PM. Please say something about if you want to be a player or DM, what day of the week would be best for you, what time of that day, etc.

Let's see if we can make this happen!
James C.
user 9399563
Austin, TX
Post #: 18
I'd be interested. Player. Thursday nights.
A former member
Post #: 1
I could play Wed and Fri nights.