addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 4
Nothing yet. I haven't gotten a single inquiry, but I haven't been aggressive about it either. I just threw up a "Pick me, Pick me!" post and waited.

I'll just email you a copy of my last post, which has all the availability and what not included in it. Nothing has changed in that regard.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey!

What a great group. I'm Amber, 30 years old, and just recently moved back into the area after being gone for a couple of years. Definitely looking to get back into gaming. I think I know several of you already, and looking forward to RoundCon...I'm glad it's not gone for good!

I play...just about anything. At this moment, I'm running a online game of Bliss Stage, but I don't have any RL games going on. I know D&D 2E, 3.0 and (sorta) 3.5, and I have the main books for 4E, and would love to play that. I also play other systems: I've got the books for Little Fears, Call of Cthulhu, Blue Rose (and would love to do something with Blue Rose), In Nomine, Unknown Armies (both editions), BESM, Changeling: The Lost (again, would love to do something with that), and others.

My schedule is flexible, but I'm not able to host, currently.
Brian H.
user 9166135
Columbia, SC
Hey!

What a great group. I'm Amber, 30 years old, and just recently moved back into the area after being gone for a couple of years. Definitely looking to get back into gaming. I think I know several of you already, and looking forward to RoundCon...I'm glad it's not gone for good!

I play...just about anything. At this moment, I'm running a online game of Bliss Stage, but I don't have any RL games going on. I know D&D 2E, 3.0 and (sorta) 3.5, and I have the main books for 4E, and would love to play that. I also play other systems: I've got the books for Little Fears, Call of Cthulhu, Blue Rose (and would love to do something with Blue Rose), In Nomine, Unknown Armies (both editions), BESM, Changeling: The Lost (again, would love to do something with that), and others.

My schedule is flexible, but I'm not able to host, currently.

Welcome back to Columbia, Amber! My wife is a native, and we moved here about a year ago.

I have to compliment you on your game library. I've been playing Call of Cthulhu f2f and online since high school. I've not played Blue Rose, but I'm a big True20 fan: I just wrapped up an online game of Space: 1889 using the True20 rules. I recently got a copy of the 2nd edition of Unknown Armies from my wife for our anniversary and have managed to nab a couple of the supplements since (great game!). My wife has been collecting the Changeling books for awhile now, but hasn't had the chance to play (not surprising -- we have an 8 month old who's grown 8 teeth in three months, so no sleeping here).

Anyway, glad to know there's another UA enthusiast around. I'm looking forward to RoundCon, too. :)
Albin J.
fairhand
Columbia, SC
Hey everyone,
Name's AL and I've been in Columbia for the last 15 years now (wow, it's been THAT long?). I've gamed since high school and been wanting to get back into a group after a long dry spell. I currently run the 501st Legion Stormtrooper online organization (www.501st.com) but I'm ready to get back into gaming, having a local group, weaving some stories, etc. Love to get into a 3.5 campaign group but I'm open for anything. Wednesdays and Sundays are best for me to meet up, but again I'm open.
A former member
Hi, I just pcs'd into shaw afb near sumter, i'm available to play anyday throughout the week as long as i have advance notice, not till 6 or so on weekdays, i'm familiar with dnd 3.5 and 4.0, most WoD, shadowrun, dark heresy, and a little bit of a less well known game called runebearer, i'm also willing to learn about different systems if anyone is willing to dm/st/whatever and is willing to accept a newbie. I would be able to host at my place but it's a struggle to get civilian's on base.
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi, I just pcs'd into shaw afb near sumter, i'm available to play anyday throughout the week as long as i have advance notice, not till 6 or so on weekdays, i'm familiar with dnd 3.5 and 4.0, most WoD, shadowrun, dark heresy, and a little bit of a less well known game called runebearer, i'm also willing to learn about different systems if anyone is willing to dm/st/whatever and is willing to accept a newbie. I would be able to host at my place but it's a struggle to get civilian's on base.

Hey I'm in Sumter! lets start up a group!
Jessy
Silverkitty
Sumter, SC
Hello everyone...

I'm Jess, my family and I PCSed here recently, we are at Shaw, AFB. I've been playing D & D since 1999, my husband and I actually met while playing a table top game and he got me in to D & D. It's been about a year since we have had a group. Our last group was in Las Vegas. I have been going nuts with out a group, and finding a kid friendly group has been a pain. Hoping to find a few people who would enjoy gaming.

We play many different games. RIFTS multiverse, Robotech, Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, DC Universe, Modern d20, Nightlife, Hong Kong Action Theatre, Star Trek, Star Wars and a few other games we have not yet played.

We enjoy flexible groups.
Sam
user 10448126
Columbia, SC
Post #: 2
Hello everyone! I'm Sam, been living in Columbia most of my life, but have only just now found this group. I've been playing DnD for a few years now (I had just gotten the 3rd Ed core books when 3.5 came out. Imagine my chagrin.) I've got the books to run DnD 3.5 and Star Wars, and am interested in playing almost anything. I like character driven stuff, but getting to strut one's stuff in combat is also fun, I'm not picky. I'm in Forest Acres, and willing to drive about an hour to get to a game. My schedule is flexible, since I work shifts.
Neal R.
user 10620037
Columbia, SC
Glad to have found this sight!

Hello all, I just joined the sight today, and I'm very excited about what is going on here! I'll get my profile more fine tuned over the next few days, but I figured I'd leave a note here about what I'm looking for.

I live in NE Columbia, and have been playing D&D and other RPG's for over 17 years now. Dungeons and Dragons remains my personal favorite, and I'm looking currently for a 3.5 or (more preferably) 4e Group that either needs another player, or if needed a DM. I'm mostly available in the evenings, Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat, and would probably be best suited for a bi-monthly meeting group. In reality, I am probably available more often, but between 2 jobs, and a family, I really am hesitant to commit to too much.

I'm a Thirty-Something so a group made up of mostly adults (18+'s) would be perfered. I game to have fun, and have played in ultra serious, to border line comedic (think the PvP/Penny Arcade podcasts from WoTC) groups. I'm happy with either. Most of my gaming life has been as a DM, and I have run groups as small as 1 to as big as 7 (I count groups "ran" as those that played through complete campaigns). I am happy on either side of the screen though, I mostly just enjoy getting the chance to participate in my long standing favorite hobby.

Feel free to drop me a line, even if its just to talk or chat about games, old, new or yet to come. I find it fun to share stories of villages saved and dragons defeated. Thanks for reading, and fare the well.
Sam
user 10448126
Columbia, SC
Post #: 6
How did I become "Winchester Boy?"