addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 4
28/M/Columbia, SC looking for fun but concerned with irregular transportation options. My wife and I share our personal vehicle as I get the luxury of driving home a company car. Too bad I cannot use the company car for personal use. My wife is starting to get interested in both playing and painting tabletop miniatures.

Preferred class: Rogue
Perferred module: any D&D

Alias: Mad Dog Hacker
Jonathon
user 13370024
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 1
Hey there guys. My name is Jonathon and new to group and town. I have over 10 years of GMing exp. And prolly 15 years gaming exp. I created my own game and it has been active and steadily growing for over 9 years now. It is called Mythis with over 100 copies sold in Savannah GA. I would like to get a group going here in Columbia. We are currently looking for 3-4 new players to meet on a weekly basis NW Columbia st. andrews area.
Players must be beer and pizza friendly. No cost to play but snacks/sodas/ect would be helpful if brought but not required.
We play anything from my game to D&D 2nd ed, shadowrun, Darksun, Wizards, Munchkn, Settlers of Catan and much more.
Kishaa
Densukishaa
Columbia, SC
Hi, the name is Kerri. I play D&D and mostly DM it.... I'm looking for players in Columbia over by the St. Andrews area as well. I will DM but anyone is welcome to have a go at too. I have a husband who plays as well. We like serious gamers but we also like to have fun too. I like to make campaigns suited to specific characters so anyone interested would have to be willing to come back. We don't mind smoking or drinking.
Dustin
user 155552272
Batesburg, SC
Doing my due diligence and posting in the new members board.

My name is Dustin and I'm an SC native. I've been gaming since '96 with various different rule sets. I believe in rules and stats and such but if you are someone that feels that the story, the characters and their development is more important then we have something in common.

I'm not looking for a group. I have a nice one in fact. What I am looking for is people interested in my current project while my group and I are entertaining the idea of recruiting one or two more people.

I have been working on my own rule set for a while now. Disenfranchised by D&D and d20 systems in general I fell in love with the d10 rule set I found when my group played the Warhammer Dark Heresy game. Loving the simplicity of d10 and wanting to do something different it dawned on me how good of a setting that One Piece would be.

So I started working on that on the side. Its been a pretty long process as I don't spend nearly enough time on it as I should due to time restrictions but I have accomplished quite a bit and my group and I have been playing a campaign, using the rule set for about a year now.

I'm wondering if anyone out there is interested in this idea? As I said, we are considering adding a player or two. I'm certainly not in a hurry, just testing the waters so to speak.
A former member
Post #: 5
I don't think this site gets updated much
Dean J. S.
Deanjay
Group Organizer
Cayce, SC
Post #: 346
That is true, I took over as organizer only to keep it going. There's a new member Jared Mummaw looking for a gaming situation. Hopefully anyone tracking this discussion will be able to help him out.

Dean J. S.
Deanjay
Group Organizer
Cayce, SC
Post #: 347
That is true, I took over as organizer only to keep it going. There's a new member Jared Mummaw looking for a gaming situation. Hopefully anyone tracking this discussion will be able to help him out.

Update: I can't find Jared in the membership. Hopefully he will get this message, which is generally applicable advice to new members:

Thanks for your interest, Jared. I admit I'm just a caretaker, lending my Meetup access to keep the group going, but I've made a post on our discussion board. If you make a reply and track the discussion, you'll get an email if anyone else responds. Also, you could look around our membership and see who else has joined recently, they're likely to be looking for a game, too. Good luck!

Tom B.
user 59444382
Columbia, SC
Post #: 12
Doing my due diligence and posting in the new members board.

My name is Dustin and I'm an SC native. I've been gaming since '96 with various different rule sets. I believe in rules and stats and such but if you are someone that feels that the story, the characters and their development is more important then we have something in common.

I'm not looking for a group. I have a nice one in fact. What I am looking for is people interested in my current project while my group and I are entertaining the idea of recruiting one or two more people.

I have been working on my own rule set for a while now. Disenfranchised by D&D and d20 systems in general I fell in love with the d10 rule set I found when my group played the Warhammer Dark Heresy game. Loving the simplicity of d10 and wanting to do something different it dawned on me how good of a setting that One Piece would be.

So I started working on that on the side. Its been a pretty long process as I don't spend nearly enough time on it as I should due to time restrictions but I have accomplished quite a bit and my group and I have been playing a campaign, using the rule set for about a year now.

I'm wondering if anyone out there is interested in this idea? As I said, we are considering adding a player or two. I'm certainly not in a hurry, just testing the waters so to speak.
I'm looking for a group. Been a while and have a taste for anything rp-wise. Still looking for a player?
Tom B.
user 59444382
Columbia, SC
Post #: 13
Hi, the name is Kerri. I play D&D and mostly DM it.... I'm looking for players in Columbia over by the St. Andrews area as well. I will DM but anyone is welcome to have a go at too. I have a husband who plays as well. We like serious gamers but we also like to have fun too. I like to make campaigns suited to specific characters so anyone interested would have to be willing to come back. We don't mind smoking or drinking.
I live in Irmo, is there still room for one more?