addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Greetings and Salutations.

Greetings and Salutations.

A former member
Post #: 1
Greetings All:

I just wanted to give a quick hello and welcome to the Columbia D&D Meetup Group.
Hopefully this Group will allow up to meet other D&D players in the area and get our community going.

I swear it seems to be impossible to find D&D players around the Columbia Area.

Since I already have the domain:

www.gamemusketeers.com

that I use that for immediate talking and organizing of local events.

Oh well hope to hear from someone... heh... soon.

Thanks again for stopping by.
A former member
What he said...
A former member
Post #: 2
O well TY for that so when are we going to start running some games????
A former member
Well, Im just waitin for a time/place or a in person meet and greet.