addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
Heya everyone

I decided to become the group organizer since the group was going to disappear in the next couple of days and I felt that it would be a shame if that happened. I have met most of my current gaming group through the meetup site, and I probably wouldn't be in a game without meeting those people.
If anyone is interested in having a weekly/biweekly/monthly meetup event that they organize, let me know and I can try to arrange it on the website. If you just need one or two members to join a group that you have going as well, I can try to set it up so that people can RSVP to join your game as well.
If noone wants to do any of the very least people can contact each other through the site smile.