addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › looking for gamers and or GM/DM

looking for gamers and or GM/DM

ljlagnese
user 9158011
Irmo, SC
Post #: 1
I have a group of 3 people counting myself who seem to gain and lose members due to relationships, work, school etc etc etc....

We play 3.5 dd, Rifts and I wanna get a classic marvel game going

At present we have the beginnings of an 8th lvl eberron game that stopped due to loss of members

And we have a Rifts NGR setting starting as soon as we get another player or 2,(this game has a brand new GM running it/I am an experienced GM but this is a learning experience for him)

Game group is laid back casual

Our game nights could be Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday this night might rotate each week due to work schedules and such.

let me know if your interested.

Dean J. S.
Deanjay
Group Organizer
Cayce, SC
Post #: 273
Let me know when you're ready to get that classic Marvel Game off the ground.
A former member
Post #: 4
If your group is still dwindling, or just because you want to, check out the new D&D group forming, we have 3 so far with 2-4 spots open and I would love to add another DM to the group so I can be a player sometimes.
A former member
Post #: 7
The aforementioned group is now a full group. Didn't want to get anyones hopes up.
Drew