addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 4
I have been wanting to play for some time and I know most of you all are in or very close to Columbia. Right now I am able to drive from Sumter to Columbia for a bi-weekly game. If some of ya'll need a player then email me. If you want to start a group (since a group in Sumter is nonexistent) then lets start one.

Also if you are an active player that is looking for a group please post here

So what should you take away from this?

1. I am looking for a group, and if I am not in one I want to form one in Sumter or Columbia.

2. If you are looking for a group, then post here and get your name out on a shorter discussion.

That simple!
A former member
Post #: 8
Looks like this group is coming together!

I have email Jessy (to include her husband) and Tom. And hopefully we will game on the 26th of Sep!

That means we have 4 people need one more to make a full group!
A former member
Post #: 9
I found one more person! it looks like we have a full group for right now!
A former member
Post #: 10
Well we lost one person in the group due to personal stuff... That is not a problem... But we gamed yesterday for the first time and boy did we all have fun!

We still have an opening and we can use a cleric...

:)
kyle
JKyle
Columbia, SC
Post #: 3
I thought I replied to this already, but, maybe I deleted or posted to wrong place. I can play in a game every other week, preferably in my off weekend from the game I just started for a few friends. Would love to play a Cleric. To start. :)
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm looking for a D&D 3.5-4.0 group to join. Would love to play on the weekends.

Emory
emory23@gmail.com
A former member
Hey Hey Hey,
I am in Sumter as well new to the area and would love to play or run a 3.5 D&D game if any ones interested.
A former member
Post #: 11
We might be having a game this weekend.
A former member
We do have a game this weekend. Steven, I really need to catch up on my email and email you back.