addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Wanting to Play again

Wanting to Play again

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,
I'm looking for a gaming group that can play on weekends. Perferabley Sundays. I work on FT Jackson and my only day off is Sun for sure and most Sats. I can host if needed, Just been a few years and looking to play again.
Sam
user 10448126
Columbia, SC
Post #: 3
Are you still looking for a group? I live reasonably close to Fort Jackson and am also seeking a group to play with.
A former member
Post #: 4
Yes I am. Have you got a group or still looking for more members?
Sam
user 10448126
Columbia, SC
Post #: 4
I suppose you could say I was still looking for more members? Together we would be a group of two, which seems a better way to look for additional players than two groups of one.
A former member
Post #: 5
Well you have a point there. Do you GM? I have to honest and say i can't. I really don't have the time to make up stories and such. Not with the job i got. We need at least two more to make a good gaming group. What RPGs do you play? I do D&D, Champions, D20Modern, Rifts, heroes Unlimited, Mage, Vampire the Masquade, Rollmaster... etc. lol. Pretty much anything. Let me know what you think. I can't do anything this Saturday cause i have to work. Were picking up students on Wed. But i think the weekend after that I'm off. I'm not sure. We have a few holidays in the training schedule this cycle so we have to work a few more Saturdays then normal. Let me know what you think. Hopefully we can get a group going.
Sam
user 10448126
Columbia, SC
Post #: 5
I can GM, yes. As for what I can GM, I am pretty much limited to DnD 3.5 and Star Wars, as those are the books I have to work with. As to what I'll play, I am more than willing to try new things. My schedule is flexible, in that I can set my own hours to a degree. If I can know 3 weeks in advance, I can be certain that I can get a certain day off.
Dean J. S.
Deanjay
Group Organizer
Cayce, SC
Post #: 315
I know of a Sunday group that plays Champions and other 5th ed hero games (currently alternating between a Champions Universe game set in Hawaii and a 'Zombie Hero' game). It's in Lexington, though. Four or five regular players, room for one or two more.
Drache R.
Drache
Columbia, SC
Post #: 43
Wow Dean I had not heard that they were dropping 4th already...I am so far behind the times ;)
A former member
Post #: 6
That would be cool. Do you have more information on the group. Lexington isn't that far. 30-40mins. I'd drive for that. I'm not working this Sunday and it would be great to play again.
Thanks
Jeff
A former member
Post #: 25
I think there is also a group playing at Hero and Dragons on Sunday afternoons.