addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Florence area players

Florence area players

Jamie N.
user 11014674
Johnsonville, SC
Post #: 1
I know this board is for Columbia, but I havn't had any luck finding player groups in my area. I live in Johnsonville, about 100 miles from Columbia. I'm willing to drive an hour or so to play in the right group if any one is close to this area. I havn't played since the very early 90's and will take some time getting back into things. Let me know if anyone is interested.