addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Scott
Bloodhound14us
Costa Mesa, CA
Post #: 2
On Sunday April 4th I will be running a 4E D&D game a Heroes and Dragons off Bush River Road. This adventure is open to 1-4 level Charater using the RPGA rules. Sign up is available via http://warhorn.net/co...­. This week i will be running BALD 1-4 Silent Streets and Vanished Souls. Pregenerated Charaters will be available if needed.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Scott. This is Seth (Morgran Greenbeard). Unfortunately, Matt (Renault) and I have family plans for Easter this Sunday. On the following Sunday I (unfortunately) have a mock United Nations session that is 25% of my class grade in my UN class. If you would be able to move it to the Saturday before it (10th) I'd be able to go, but it is something I cannot miss. After that though my Sundays should be free once again.
A former member
Post #: 7
Hmm I wonder if we'll have enough to play on Sunday. I'd like to still do something if we have enough able to make it.
A former member
Post #: 8
I'm just gonna call it a safe bet that the game won't happen this week. I believe 3 of the group has already said they cannot make it due to holiday stuff and the signup only has me on it so far.
Travis S.
user 11271177
Columbia, SC
Post #: 16
I and Adam and Sami will be there tomorrow.
A former member
Post #: 9
Ok good enough for me I'll be there
Scott
Bloodhound14us
Costa Mesa, CA
Post #: 4
Game is set for this weekend, MOON 1-1 Nature Wrath. Please ensure that you sign up on Warhorn. If everyone shows ups we will have well over 6 players. After this MOD we should have 2 charaters level. See you all Sunday.
Travis S.
user 11271177
Columbia, SC
Post #: 17
Sorry forgot to post this sooner, sami nor matt will be there however kelso adam and I will be. Though on such short notice you probably won't read this by the time the dice hit the table.