addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Columbia Dungeons & Dragons/Superhero RPG Meetup Group Message Board › 3.5 game opening up : Nemmerle

3.5 game opening up : Nemmerle

Albin J.
fairhand
Columbia, SC
Post #: 8
Hey gang,
I'm happy to say I'm enjoying 9 months playing with the group I met right here on this site. So thank you for that! On top of that, I am now planning to run a 3.5 campaign in the next month or so. I wanted to offer spots here before proceeding.

The campaign setting is the World of Nemmerle: home-brewed and built with an eye for detail. There's even a website under development for those who'd like a sneak-peek:
http://www.albinjohns...­

Plan is to meet once per month at my place, likely Fri or Sat nights. Emphasis will be on character building, story development, and of course a healthy dose of combat. I have a full array of figures and accessories, but you're welcome to bring your own stuff to the table.

Let me know here if you're game for gaming. The goal is to have a good time, tell a good story, and make some friends. If you're up with that, then we have a chair waiting for you.

Thanks

Albin Johnson
DM at the Inn of Braewick

A former member
Post #: 8
Hey Al,

Good luck with Nemmerle! I wish I could join and be a player but I am not sure I have the time. The new guy from Nebraska sounds like an intriguing player prospect.

Drew
A former member
Post #: 9
Don't count me out yet though. If I am invited, I might be able to swing one Fri. or Sat. night a month off to come run amok in Nemmerle. If I am not invited, things may not go so well for Builwyf! Heh, heh, just kidding. One way or another, Nemmerle will have no effect on things in Karralia, unless we ever put the two on the same globe. We are two uber cool nerds you know- since we both DM without storebought campaign settings.
Albin J.
fairhand
Columbia, SC
Post #: 9
Nothing will ever taint the magic of Karallia. Wonderful world and an intriguing story line. The campaign is run like I've always imagined campaigns should be run: character development and taking the time to savor the elements of the story world. And you always have an invite to Nemmerle, so just hit me up when you do make the time.
A former member
Post #: 2
I would not mind driving for a good game, and would be really interested...but my concern, well...I guess I will cover that in the bulletin post more so about it.
A former member
Post #: 10
Is 3.5 what you play with the family?
Albin J.
fairhand
Columbia, SC
Post #: 10
Drew,
Yes, 3.5 is the system I play with the family. That's what they're used to. I mention THACO to them and they just stare. It's pretty funny.
A former member
Post #: 13
When you say Thaco, do you get the baby Simpson stare or the dog listening to a harmonica stare?
A former member
Post #: 14
By the way, thanks for the praise. It is great to hear from a fine player and fellow DM. Bulwiuf may just find a +10 flaming vorpal blade... when he's lvl 30 heh heh. I am really getting the itch to play now.
Brian H.
user 9166135
Columbia, SC
Post #: 7
Hey, Albin:

I might be interested in a little 3.5 if you've got an open spot. Are you all meeting weekly?

Brian