addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

United Nations Intelligence Taskforce (U.N.I.T.) of Atlanta Message Board › U.N.I.T Meetup.com Page Reaches the 200 Member Milestone!

U.N.I.T Meetup.com Page Reaches the 200 Member Milestone!

Keith
Castelan
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 25
To celebrate this milestone and the fans who made it possible, we're giving a lucky fan copies of the published issues of IDW Comics "Prisoners of Time" 50th anniversary series at the "Bells of Saint John" premier meetup. And in appreciation of your support we're giving all attendees a WHO related item...