addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver .NET Meetup Group Message Board › C# WPF Developer Needed ASAP

C# WPF Developer Needed ASAP

Brian K.
user 73220612
Littleton, CO
Post #: 1
I'm looking for a developer that is savvy with WPF and C# to help me out on a rewrite of our application. This contract is slated to be a year in length and will start as soon as I find the right person. I have an office in Highlands Ranch but you won't need to travel here every day. It would only be on days where we are meeting to talk design, etc.

Candidate should enjoy working for a small startup that moves quickly. There are two developers right now with almost no corporate bloat.

I am not a head hunting firm and do not want to deal with one unless you are willing to do it for free.

Cheers,

Brian