All levels are welcomed.
Our sessions are 2.5 hours with a long break in the middle. Attendees will draw from still lives with a break every half hour.
During our session I will break off with each attendee individually to talk about the work they are creating and their individual drawing challenges.
This is the fastest way to improve your drawing skills. It is a combination of practice and theory in the same class.
Since each attendee comes to the session at a different level and with different challenges it is my goal to work with each person individually.
• Space is limited and the setting is ideal.
• Refreshments are served at the long break in the middle of the session.
• Please bring a pad up to 16x20, a 2H, HB and 4B pencil and an eraser.
• The price is $25 paid at the time of the class.
• All levels are welcomed.
• Please RSVP through this meetup so I know you are coming.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Simon Levenson is the drawing instructor at The National Arts Club and teaches drawing at The Morgan Library & Museum and The Museum of The City of New York. Please read reviews by other students of his teaching here.
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.