addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › 2011 Spank Down....New Years Party Update & Discount Code!

2011 Spank Down....New Years Party Update & Discount Code!

Kitty M.
KittyMartini
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!
In case you're wondering what we have cooking for this years New Years Party......it'll be full of crazy surprises!
This is our private party for meetup members and friends! We're taking over the brand new Citrus Lounge at the Sheraton.
click HERE to buy tickets. Get $20 off with discount code: DWS
This is an intimate room that will fit about 275 of us....which means one thing: FREE JELLO SHOTS to ring in the New Year! If anyone has a good recipe, let me know...I'll be making my lethal concoction!

HERE is what we have in store so far!

ENTERTAINMENT!!
Valentina the fire hoop dancer who will also be peeling off a few layers of clothes Burlesque style!
A hip hop Dancer Dude who dances with LED lights..!
Comedy performance by Bob Golub and Special guest MIKE IVY from the SARAH SILVERMAN PROGRAM,

$50 CASH PRIZE!

Everyone who buys a ticket online will be entered in a drawing at 10PM for $50 in cash!!

FREEE JELLO SHOTS!

I'll be passing them around to ring in the New YEar!

PARTY FAVORS!
Yes..they're noisy!!

DANCE PARTY MUSIC!

The Hilarious & handsome DJ Sh*tHEAD who will be providing DANCE TUNES for you to shake to your bootie to.

ICE BREAKERS!
If you show up alone...no worries!! We'll a meet and greet...I'll introduce you to eachother! And we'll have a funny ice breaker game to play for anyone who wants to participate. If you dont want to play,..then you'll just have to watch us act like idiots.

COUNT/SPANK DOWN TO MIDNIGHT!!
Last year's spank down was a big hit---no pun intended--!!! Our member Mike generously allowed 3 crazy women to smack his butt as we counted down to midnight!! OMG!!!

HANG OVER BREAKFAST AT THE FOUR POINTS SHERATON!
If you're staying at the Sheraton, we'll gather for the aftermath and have breakfast! We did this last year and it was loads of fun, even the comics hung out with us!

Be Entered in a Drawing for $50 cash prize when you buy your ticket online HERE! Enter the discount code: DWS and get $20 off !
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS???

Please let me know what you think would be fun for this party.

See you on New Years Eve at the Four Points Sheraton!

Kitty, You Organizer