addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Drinking With Strangers San Diego Message Board › Who Barfed on your Shoes last New Year's Eve? Your Update from Kitty!

Who Barfed on your Shoes last New Year's Eve? Your Update from Kitty!

Kitty M.
KittyMartini
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!

As usual, I want to welcome you newcomers to our huge ass meetup group! Not that I'm implying it's a group of people with junk in the trunk. We're just a huge group now. (Though I noticed that MY ass is getting sorta huge) We started as a small group of eccentric partyers...and now...holy crap! When we take over a venue, the bartenders get sorta nervous.

As you long time members probably know, we've been having a New Year's Eve Party every year for the past 4 years.  But every time I think about New Year's all I can remember is lots of jello shots and somebody barfing...usually on somebody's shoes...or if they wait till they get home, on an unfortunate pet, spouse, roomate or family member. Or even worse...hurling in the fish tank.

Well all I can say people, is that New Year's Eve is for amateurs. And DRINKING WITH STRANGERS means you're not drinking with amateurs. We can hold our booze. And we like good fun, good people, great entertainment, cheap drinks and clean fish tanks!

So let's celebrate our awesomeness in ADVANCE! Queen Bee's in North Park has graciously offered to host our private New Year's WEEKEND party on Saturday December 29th.

Celebrating anything? Is it your birthday? Did you get a new set of boobs? Did your weird annoying toothless Aunt Mabel finally kick the bucket? Whatever your joyous event---celebrate it with US on NEW YEAR'S WEEKEND SATURDAY DECEMBER 29th.

You can dance your ass off to a night of live funk and soul music and get inebriated in our speakeasy lounge where there will be ice breakers, and me introducing you all around. A sexy team of Tango dancers will open the show  with their amazing moves.  Sound good?

Save money when you buy tickets online. Full price at the door is $35 for endless booze, and

$20 for 2 free drinks only.

To save $10 off the unlimited booze price, enter the promo code: DWS

BUY TICKETS HERE:

http://newyearsweekendfunkparty.eventbrite.com/­

And remember, if you barf in the fish tank, then you haven't been DRINKING WITH STRANGERS

See you Saturday December 29th!

Kitty, Your Organizer