addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Drinking With Strangers * San Diego Message Board › Halloween update from Kitty! DISCOUNT PARTY TICKETS YAYYYY!!!!

Halloween update from Kitty! DISCOUNT PARTY TICKETS YAYYYY!!!!

Kitty M.
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey Strangers!
I'm thrilled to announce that we not only can get a $7.00 off tickets for the Halloween Pirate Party on the Star of India Ship...but the producer of this monumental event, Kevin Workman, is now a member of Drinking with Strangers! Welcome Kevin!
I'm sure he realized that its better to join 'us, then be torchured by me, until we get a discount. :-)
So, Kevin, thank you so much for offering us this genrous discount!

We probably don't deserve it, because we're a bunch of assholes...but we're awesome assholes! Aren't we?
Just guys---you're truly a great group of people to party with.

So...lets forget about joblessness....the recession...and whatever else is making you cranky. Sell whatever you have laying around the house that you need--and get a ticket to this party so we can have a blast.

I haven't made a car payment in 3 months due to being unemployed ---but who cares! I need to have fun playing pirate! I'm buying my ticket TONIGHT!

Click HERE to get $7.00 of your ticket----enter discount code: drinkingwithstrangers

What: Halloween Pirate Party on The Star of India Ship!

When: Saturday, October 30, 2010 9:00 PM

Price: $30.00 per person, $23.00 with discount code: drinkingwithstrangers

Where: Star of India Ship
1492 N Harbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92101

DJ, Dancing...and outrageousness!!!!