addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Drupal Chicago Message Board Drupal Chicago General Discussion › Recommended Classes/Training, etc.

Recommended Classes/Training, etc.

Benji D.
user 42419872
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I plan to make it to the next meet up and I believe I met some of you at the Duo meet up.

Anyway, one of my coworkers and I are looking for suggestions for 1 day trainings. We're both intermediate drupal devs - we write modules, etc. but aren't sure we're doing it the "drupal way." We have both D6 and D7 sites.

Any suggestions to push us to the "advanced" level or to give us a good base so we're doing things the right way?
George D.
user 4536278
Evanston, IL
Post #: 1
The material at drupalize.me is always a good place to start, as well as books like Drupal 7 Module Development and Pro Drupal 7 Development.

Currently, there's not a lot of advanced-level public training courses, but if you're looking for something to take you to the next level, a lot of companies (including Palantir) offer customized private training on advanced topics like module development.
Benji D.
user 42419872
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 2
Thanks, George. We have the books and are always looking online. Who would I reach out to at Palantir? Oh, founder and CEO might be a good guy to talk to...