Closed to new replies
We (Clarity Partners) are seeking one (1) Drupal Developer to work approximately 30 hours per week for 15 weeks to work in our Chicago office. We are looking for a developer with strong, demonstrated expertise building websites on the Drupal platform, as well as integrating those websites with non-Drupal third-party systems. Good communication skills are necessary, as this role requires communication with fellow team members from all disciplines and extensive collaboration with end-users.
• Must code using web standards (HTML5 and CSS3)
• Develop website on Drupal 7.x platform
• Development on WAMP stack is preferred
• Functional Specifications
• Beta Website
• Production Website
• Bachelors degree or comparable experience
• 1-2 years developing responsive websites in HTML5
• 3-5 years developing websites with Drupal as a CMS
• 3-5 years experience with PHP
• 1-2 years experience with CSS
• Past experience creating websites for public sector agencies
• .NET experience
• Experience with AJAX
• Experience with mobile design and an understanding of mobile design principles
• Strong relationship management skills
• Passionate about delivering best in class customer experience
• Extensive experience developing and enhancing UX
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
The candidate will be selected based on qualifications, hourly rate and prior experience designing websites on the Drupal platform. We will accept responses until May 28th at 5pm central time. After reviewing resumes and price per hour, we will select the best three (3) candidates for phone interviews to validate experience. Phone interviews will be conducted June 1st. An offer will be extended to the person (or organization) presenting the best candidate. The expected start date is June 9th.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your hourly rate expectations and resume.