addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Sam
samcohen
Glenside, PA
Hi everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone is interested in hosting a Drupal Meetup?

A sponsor, Boris Rozman, has generously stepped forward and offered to buy food for the event.

If someone has a space or wants to find a space, please email me with a date and I will post it here.

Thank you for the offer Boris!

Best Regards,

Sam

A Message from Metup Sponsor Boris Rozman:

Great new Drupal jobs in DC. Work in the government sector, secure jobs, high profile projects. Fulltime hiring for Drupal Developers and Themers, 70-100k plus very nice benefits, etc. Quick interview process. If interested please send resume and/or portfolio link to boris@loginaut.com , same for questions.
Nathan G.
nategasser
Downingtown, PA
Post #: 7
We had a great turnout and a great event when we met up at Sly Fox Brewing in Phoenixville last summer. They have some nice outdoor seating and a nice selection of their beers on tap. It's convenient to lots of suburbs folks that don't always make the city meetups.

While there's no cost to holding an event there, some sponsorship dollars could go towards some appetizer plates and a round of drinks or two.

Mid June? Late June?

Nate

Hi everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone is interested in hosting a Drupal Meetup?

A sponsor, Boris Rozman, has generously stepped forward and offered to buy food for the event.

If someone has a space or wants to find a space, please email me with a date and I will post it here.

Thank you for the offer Boris!

Best Regards,

Sam

A Message from Metup Sponsor Boris Rozman:

Great new Drupal jobs in DC. Work in the government sector, secure jobs, high profile projects. Fulltime hiring for Drupal Developers and Themers, 70-100k plus very nice benefits, etc. Quick interview process. If interested please send resume and/or portfolio link to boris@loginaut.com , same for questions.