This event was canceled
If you're interested in Drupal or the web in general, if you're starting and want to know more or you're an expert, you are welcome, we'd love to have your vision. It's not only a good opportunity to learn something new technically, but to meet other people who are working with Drupal and interesting web ideas.
* Venue is sponsored by OntheNet (https://www.onthenet.com.au/)
* Pizza is sponsored by Tomato Elephant Studio (https://tomato-elephant-studio.com/)
Drupal Presentation I:
Topic: Ultimate guide to Layout Builder
by: Saul Willers
20 min talk (which will be given at Drupal South Hobart 28th Nov).
Layout Builder provides a new "core approved" way for managing layouts. If you've wondered what it is, or are already using it and looking for tips and pointers this session should help you. We'll cover best practice, gotchas, UX issues and improvements, performance issues, and more.
If you have any presentations, lightning talks, or anything to do with Drupal or in conjunction with Drupal (eg web development) then please feel free to present.
Meeting Structure Guidelines
1) 1/2 hour: Around the table, everyone gives a very brief intro and says something interesting they've been working on/with/learnt in Drupal
2) 1/2 hour: Drupal News, what's been happening in Drupal land since our last meetup.
3) 1/2 hour: Ligntning talk / presentation / Drupal questions.
4) 1/2 hour: Picks - please think of some "picks" to share for people, it can be software, a trick you learnt, a product, some music, whatever you think people should check out.
I hope to see you all there!