addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Melbourne Drupal Message Board › Wanted: Part-time junior Drupal/website support geek with MacOS and iOS expe

Wanted: Part-time junior Drupal/website support geek with MacOS and iOS experience

Ben C.
user 48190352
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
My organisation is looking for a junior Drupal user or developer who likes solving problems and is also willing to help out around the office with basic tech support for MacOS and iOS users. The role is an initial 2-3 days per week and building from there depending on my team's needs. I'll train you on our systems but before coming on board you'll need to have:

- an inquisitive mind.
- the ability to think for yourself and come up with neat solutions to novel problems.
- an understanding of content management systems and why they are useful.
- excellent HTML/CSS coding skills. PHP would be nice but not essential.
- an understanding of MacOS and iOS.
- great communication skills, by which I mean that you can help people without resorting to geek-speak or getting grumpy/frustrated/angry (sometimes difficult I know).

I can offer a fantastic office environment (I really mean it!) and interesting work that's never dull. Please call me on 0428 341 573 or shoot an email to ben.clemson@davisadvisory.com.au(.)