addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Drupal Users Group Message Board › Drupal Developer needed - Perm role Sydney CBD

Drupal Developer needed - Perm role Sydney CBD

This message board is read-only.

Sam E.
user 56029612
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Hey Guys,

Thought I'd get in touch before the next meet up as I'm working very closely with a client that is looking for a permanent Drupal developer to come on board. Feel free to get in touch or check out my add on Seek and apply that way: Click Here

If you haven't already done so please connect with me on linkedin Here

Looking forward to hearing from you and if seeing you all at the next meet up.

Best regards,

Sam