addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Freegan Meetup Message Board Freegan.info's NYC Dumpster Diving Meetup Discussion Forum › Any Central NJ Freegans on here?? (Manalapan, Freehold Area)

Any Central NJ Freegans on here?? (Manalapan, Freehold Area)

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Fellow Freegans!
Are there any Freegans in the Freehold/Manalapan area? Even though I live NYC, its really far for me to go all the way up there to Dive. I have a few spots locally that I get stuff from in my area and was wondering if there was anyone near me that might like to go diving? Also, any tips on what stores in NJ have really good stuff in the dumpsters. Thanks!

"If It's For FREE, It's For ME!!"