addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 6
Where can I donate books? I have to be able to bring them. I cannot mail them. I live in Queens. Thank you.
Madeline
madinelson
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 47
Books are super easy to donate! Consider bringing them to the monthly Really Really Free Market-- last Sunday of the month at the Judson Memorial Church on Washington Square South in Manhattan. That way your books stay free and will definitely find new readers.
Almost any thrift store will also accept books. For a fun outing, bring them to the Housing Works bookstore on Crosby Street just south of Houston (Broadway/Lafayette subway stop). The money made on your books will go to support people living with HIV/AIDS, and it's a lovely place to browse or just hang out for a while.
A former member
Post #: 7
Thanks very much. I have done those things and the past and will consider them again though I live a distance away. Will combine trips.