addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Freegan Meetup Message Board Freegan.info's NYC Dumpster Diving Meetup Discussion Forum › writing an article for my magazine publishing class about freegans!

writing an article for my magazine publishing class about freegans! NEED feedback!!

Ashley
user 14049662
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey, I'm writing an article about cultural diet practices for a magazine publishing class. Would anyone be interested in letting me ask them a few questions about this lifestyle??
Basically, I just want to know: How difficult is it to keep up with this lifestyle in everyday society?
Can you lead a "normal" life, or do you feel that freeganism consumes more time than more mainstream diet practices, like veganism or vegetarianism?
What are the most important principles of being a freegan?
What are your suggestions for people who want to become freegans?
.. also, if you know if any good resources for information about freeganism, please let me know! Any help you can provide is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!!