addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Anne
user 6145311
New York, NY
Post #: 125
I would like to know who might be interested in having a Food Swap, possibly this weekend or next weekend. I've done this before. People bring food items they're not going to eat to swap for other items, similar to a clothing swap. It's not necessarily a group meal like the Freegan Feast, as some items to swap might be groceries. For example, maybe someone gave you a crate of oranges for Christmas and you're not going to eat that many oranges. Or you bought baking supplies to make a holiday dessert and you don't really need that much flour or baking powder (or in my case brown sugar). Or you have a cabbage and you live alone and only want half a cabbage. Let me know if you're interested.
Anne
user 6145311
New York, NY
Post #: 126
Two people so far said they would be interested, so I'm going to tentatively plan this for next Sunday, Jan. 6 at 3 p.m. at my apt. in the east 20s in Manhattan...please RSVP by Sat. Jan. 5.